- problems of the dynamics of controlled systems;
- methods of identification and adaptive control;
- optimal control and optimization techniques;
- mathematical modeling and investigation of complex controlled systems;
- general problems of space exploration;
- control of physical objects and technical systems;
- control and optimization of systems with distributed parameters;
- methods of control and estimation under uncertainties;
- qualitative methods in the theory of controlled systems;
- methods of information processing;
- space information technologies and systems;
- technical equipment for measurement and control;
- space monitoring;
- economic and administrative systems;
- control of biological and natural systems;
- robots and artificial intelligence systems;
- problems of information security.
The journal regularly publishes works of scientific conferences and seminars on automatic control, for advanced space studies, and so on.
The journal is regularly abstracted in domestic and foreign editions: “Dzherelo” (Kiev, Ukraine), “Abstract journal” (Russia, Moscow, VINITI), “Mathematical Review» («Math. Review», USA, American Mathematical Society), “Applied mechanics »(« Applied mechanics Reviews », USA, ASME).